Your Website

  • salvarez4@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012

      Melissa

      I have been with the group since about it's beginning and you must excuse me if I am protective of the group.  I just wanted to make sure I and others understand the propose of the ads. I know people can be paid for the "Hits" they get on a website. And when you came out of nowhere with a website with ads,  it caused me concern.   I am not saying you are doing anything wrong, its just they have the right to know.

      When it comes to commuication concerning the group, I never post directly,  I like things up front and in the open.

      thanks

      steve