Class at the Clayton Library

  • jesenwei@mdanderson.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      The Clayton Library in Houston is celebrating Family history Month with several special events and classes. One that may be of special interest

      Crossing the Wide Blue Seas: Passenger Lists of Our Ancestors
      Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:00PM-3:30PM
      Since the discovery of the New World, ships have been bringing passengers to our shores to start new lives. Some of these voyages were well documented and some not. In this talk we will be discussing how to find evidence of your ancestors on passenger lists. Reservations required, please call 832-393-2600. Adults/Teens.

      Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research
      5300 Caroline, Houston, TX 77004
      832-393-2600