JOCHEC/JANCA

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
      Would someone please, verify if this information is correct:
      Martin and Rozina Jochec (have immigration record)
      son: Peter married Francis Janca on June 8, 1886
      I have Marriage Data, but no parents on Francis Janca
      Peter and Francis Daughter Agnes bn Sept 25, 1888 Fayette County
      married October 30, 1906 Colorado County Lukas Supak son of
      Jan Supak and Anna Kopecky (this is confirmed/documented)
      Agnes DC states Jan as father which after going through all
      Immigration records Irene kindly sent, there is no way.
      Jan Jochec and Martin were brothers. Documented
      Jan Jochec Family settled and buried in Austin County
      Martin Jochec Family settled and buried in Fayette/Wharton County
      What I need is confirmation on Agnes's parents as Peter Jochec and Francis Janca and Francis Janca Parents. paulasmaggie