Oktoberfest - 9/22/12 - Houston Liederkranz & Saengerbund

  • Sara Ann Barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.5 MB

    Dear Texas Czechs,
    I encourage you to attend Oktoberfest 9/22/12 at the Houston Liederkranz Hall, 5100 Ella Blvd, Houston.  I went to their Wurstfest in July and it was so enjoyable - singing, dancing, food & drink.  Sara Barton

       Houston Liederkranz & Houston Saengerbund

    September 22, 2012, 4-11PM

     at the Houston Liederkranz Hall

     5100 Ella Blvd., Houston, Tx 77018

    Grüß' Euch Gott, alle miteinander, Es kommen die lustigen Tage - happy days are here again....

    Many of us gathered for the first ever FRüHSCHOPPEN HERE AT THE LIEDERKRANZ AND HAD A ROLLING GOOD TIME ! - you won't want to miss the next one ! And now we are picking up where we left off "IT'S OKTOBERFEST TIME"..... and Houston Liederkranz and Houston Saengerbund invite you to celebrate this tradition simultaneously as an international crowd gathers "auf Münchens Wies'n" on September 22, 2012 from 4-11 pm.

    Be a part of it all - Würschtl und Bier - Schunkeln - Dancing - a Mordsgaudi ! Raffle !

    Raise your steins, oil your vocal chords and come prepared !

    EIN PROSIT , EIN PROSIT , DER GEMÜTLICHKEIT

    Oktoberfest tickets are on sale now - call 281-890-8232 or email: Guenther Pfingsten orchid907@...

    Tickets for a Benefit Raffle for the Houston Liederkranz are on sale now - drawing will be held at Oktoberfest and winner need not be present to win. They can be purchased from Guenther Pfingsten orchid907@...   or Ewald J.Burckhardt eburckhardt1@... or you may mail a check and we will send you tickets by mail. Please call 281-890-8232. Raffle Tickets are $1.00 @each or $5.00 for 6.

    Prizes are                                                   First

       Weekend Stay with Breakfast for 2

           South Shore Harbour Resort, League City, Tx

    Second
    Dinner for 2
    Kaiserhof Restaurant and Wunder-Bar
    Montgomery, Tx