Re: [TexasCzechs] 2 SEP 2012, SHINER CHURCH PICNIC, SUNDAY

  • gastzt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Just wondering what DAY this will be?  Thanks so much
      Stan

      In a message dated 8/1/2012 8:54:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time, charleskretzschmar@... writes:

      91TH ANNUAL FALL PICNIC OF STS CYRIL AND METHODIUS CATHOLIC CHURCH

      SHINER, TEXAS, FREE INSIDE DANCE HALL

      2-4 PM SHINER HOBO BAND

      4-8 PM, BATTLE DANCE, DUTCHMASTERS AND HOLUB POLKA BAND

      DINNER AT 10:30 AM, 3 MEATS, STEW, SAUSAGE AND FRIED CHICKEN/$8

      AUCTION STARTS AT NOON AND OTHER ACTIVITIES

      COPIED FROM THE TEXAS POLKA NEWS, AUGUST 2012

    • gastzt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
        THANK you so much-
        Stan Z

        In a message dated 8/2/2012 7:29:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Susankh1@... writes:

        It will be Sept 2. It is always the Sunday before labor day.

        Sent via the HTC Vivid™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
          Stan Z
          Hallettsville Church have Picnic on the same Day as Shiner ever time
          We have the Sweet Home Church on the 4 Sunday at Sweet Home Hall
          You & me play it ever year Hope see you at Sweet Home
          Tony J
          The Original 6. Sweet Home Playboy 2:-6:pm Free