Re: [TexasCzechs] can someone read this page on matriky cz

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
      it all is a help. thanks

      Lois Petter Pereira

      From: Paul Kurecka <pavelmoravu@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, July 31, 2012 7:57:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] can someone read this page on matriky cz

      Lois,

      Clearly from my last reply, I misunderstood your question. Hopefully, some of what I wrote will be of use as you continue your research.

      Typically, the upper number is the home of the groom and the lower number is the home of the bride. (I have seen some marriage records where the home addresses are in separate columns by the resepctive bride and groom.) In some cases, there may be a town/village name with the number, indicating that the respective party is from a different village. {Keep an eye there, the bride may have moved to that village after the marriage.}

      Pavel