Velek

  • Melissa Eckhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 491 KB
    Hello,

    Anyone have Veleks in the their family?  Trying to identify this photo and I have been told it may be a Velek-possibly Carl.  Anyone know?

    Thanks!

    Melissa
  • gmartisek
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2012
      Melissa,

      My husband has Velek's in his line, but they are in Bohemia (Klouk or Kluk). Jan Koncaba married Maria Velek (b 1833).

      Probably not much help in this case, but if you are looking for a village this might help since there were quite a few Velek's there.