Re: [TexasCzechs] Paul Kovar

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
       The Czech Center Museum Houston has a book on the "Kovar Family". Don't know if it is the Kovar family that you are looking for.
      Allen Livanec

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012

        Thanks for the note.  Dawn breaks over marble head!  One of my children is going to school in Houston, so I looked up the museum.  It is very close!  Can’t wait to go see it!

        Diane