Re: [TexasCzechs] Paul Kovar

  • M. Jared Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
      Yes, thanks for the info Paula!  Diane, if you happen to come across more information, please forward it my direction and I will do likewise.

      M. Jared Wilson

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
         The Czech Center Museum Houston has a book on the "Kovar Family". Don't know if it is the Kovar family that you are looking for.
        Allen Livanec

[...]

      • Diane Ashour
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012

          Thanks for the note.  Dawn breaks over marble head!  One of my children is going to school in Houston, so I looked up the museum.  It is very close!  Can’t wait to go see it!

          Diane