RE: [TexasCzechs] Paul Kovar

  • Diane Ashour
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012

      Thank you for writing this Paula! That sounds very interesting!  If anyone knows where I can go to read or how to obtain the stories, I would love to know.  Some of my family live around Kovar.  I still have Kovar dust on my car from a recent trip!  : )

      Diane

      Diane Hellinger Ashour

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
        Yes, thanks for the info Paula!  Diane, if you happen to come across more information, please forward it my direction and I will do likewise.

        M. Jared Wilson

[...]

      • Allen Livanec
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
           The Czech Center Museum Houston has a book on the "Kovar Family". Don't know if it is the Kovar family that you are looking for.
          Allen Livanec

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012

            Thanks for the note.  Dawn breaks over marble head!  One of my children is going to school in Houston, so I looked up the museum.  It is very close!  Can’t wait to go see it!

            Diane