Awwh Right!!!!!

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hey Gang,

      What a pleasant surprise to see the photograph taken at
      Rosenberg!!!! This was the next thing to being there. Thanks
      for someone's expert unloading their digital camera to a computer
      and uploading to the TexasCzechs site. See it shows Rooster
      uploaded it, but ? <G>

      I see few faces I recognize, from Bryan and descriptions of
      Kotrla this morning. All the movie stars made that simple. Even
      see a familiar face that was standing on the right side and
      appeared to be standing on his tip-toes so he could be seen!
      Boy, Kotrla, you hit the description right on the head describing
      Choo-choo. We gonna have to rename him!

      No, you are NOT going to get me to guessing who is who among all
      the beautiful young ladies! Those smiles are a good indication
      everyone is having a good time, or smirking because they ate all
      the pickled Pig Feet being brought to me!!!! <G>

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      jlmikeska@...
      Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett,
      Trimble, Holcomb(e)