Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Mary Martha "Monie" Vasicek Kovar

  • Paul Kurecka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
      Můj soustrast - My sympathies to the Kovar and Stancik families. May your memories provide you comfort now and in the future.

      Perhaps coincidence - my Father's Uncle/My Grandmother's Brother-in-law was also named Josef Vašiček. He was originally from Lideřovich (now part of Vnorovy) in The Czech Republic.

      Pavel Kůrečka
      Scénář/Moravské potomek/Polskich potomek/Pommerschen Nachkomme