obit: Milton James Junek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Dateline: Big Spring
      Name: Milton James Junek, 85
      Died: Friday, April 27, 2012
      On April 27, 2012, our good Lord chose to reach out his hand and took our beloved Dad and best friend, Milton James Junek, to his heavenly home. Graveside funeral services will be 2:00 PM Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at Trinity Memorial Park with Rev. Robert Cavanaugh, officiating.

      Family and friends are invited to a reception to visit and tell stories at the funeral home following the services.

      He was born June 1, 1926 in Cameron, Texas and married Emma Clara Kernell February 16, 1964 in Lovington, New Mexico. She preceded him in death December 13, 2007.

      Milton served in the United States Army in the Philippines during World War II. He farmed around Big Spring for over 50 years.

      Milton leaves behind two daughters, Corine Breedlove and husband, William O. of Las Cruces, New Mexico and Mary Dupre and husband, David Hildebrand of Odessa; three grandsons, Toby Dupre, Johnny Dupre and Alex Bonnet; two sisters, Irene Hirt and Mildred Hirt; and a number of nieces and nephews.

      Arrangements under the direction of Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory of Big Spring. Online condolences can be made at: www.npwelch.com
      Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home