"HEART OF THE TIN TRUNK" Original Production

  • Sara Ann Barton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012

    Thanks so much Mr. Barak for sharing the email about Heart of the Tin Trunk.
    Attached please find more information about the story of Heart of the Tin Trunk, ticket order form and poster. I would be happy to mail additional information or copies via US postal service to anyone that could help us "get the word out" about the performances being presented by Backstage, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Thank you.

    Sara Barton
    Volunteer for Heart of the Tin Trunk