Making Kolace

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2012
    My wife is a great kolace baker. She has passed on her kolac recipe to our
    daughter. I am retired so I decided to make some kolace using my wifes recipe.
    Wow! It's a lot of work and took a lot of time. She uses the dough rise twice
    method like her mother did.

    Allen Livanec
    Pearland, TX.
  • Louise Browning

      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
        HOW BLEST ARE YOU ALLEN. ( you are so lucky)

        Cullis

        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
          So Allen is inviting us to his house for a kolache sampling party. Lol