Re: [TexasCzechs] Searching for info on Rychlik family

  • Robert and Nancy
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2012
      The following are the Rychliks that I have in my tree.  If any of them are related to you, let me know and I will send more information that shows where they fit into my tree.  And if you have any information about the Anna Rychlik who was born in 1868 and died in 1926, I would appreciate any help.  She was the daughter of Johann Rychlik and she married Karel (Charles) Vesmirovsky and lived in Bryan and then Angleton and Danbury.  I have quite a few gaps in my information on her descendants.

      If Johann (John) Rychlik is related, I have a newspaper clipping about the accident that killed him.

      Nancy Schmidt

      Anna Rychlick

      Birth: 15 Jun 1868 in Moravia, Austria-Hungary

      Marriage: 13 Aug 1892 in Wichita Co., Texas

      Death: 17 Nov 1926 in Danbury, Brazoria Co., Texas

      =========

      Anna Rychlik

      Birth: Abt. 1820 in Palkovice, Moravia, Austria-Hungary

      Marriage: 02 Feb 1843 in Palkovice, Moravia, Austria-Hungary

      Death: Abt. 1895

      ==========

      Dustin Joseph Rychlik

      Birth: 07 Jan 1989 in Fort Bend Co., Texas

      =======

      Herbert Joe Rychlik

      =========

      Johann Rychlik

      =========

      John Rychlick

      Birth: Abt. 1831

      Death: 01 Feb 1898 in Bryan, Brazos Co., Texas

      =========

      Kelbie Lynn Rychlik

      Birth: 12 Nov 1994 in Fort Bend Co., Texas

      ==========

      Kenneth Wayne Rychlik

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
        I have a feeling that your family tree info and my family tree info fit together, just not sure how.  I have an Anna b 1861 married to a John rychlik b 1858. I believe John Rychlik's father's name was Joe John and his mother's name was Anna, but I have no birth dates on either of them.

        That's as far back as my info goes.  But my Rychlik family did come over from Moravia which leads me to suspect our info matches up.  Would you mind sending me your tree and maybe I can see how it fits into mine.  My Rychlik family was born and raised mostly in Brazos County if that helps also.

        Thanks,
        Dawn

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
          Judy,

          I know they are related somehow, I just haven't figured out how yet.  I know that Lee and Bernice had a son named David.  David married a lady named Belinda and they had a son named Greg.  David and Belinda divorced and David remarried and had a daughter named Ashley.

          I don't know how Lee fits into my tree.  Do you have a tree started or any other information you can give me?

          Thanks,
          Dawn

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
            I met a family in About Texas withthe name of Rychlik.To the best of my memory they had 2 chidern. Ann and Raymon.  If u find anything  about this family I would appreciate u leting me know. I
            Think Raymond lived or lives in Dallas.  Ann lived there also. She  has probably married and I do not know  her married name. Age would be about 70 now.
            Jerry

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
              To all Texas Czechs Groups
              My name Is Tony Janak i have three e-mail add
              If you'll get a e- mail from me saying l am Strandrd in Spain with my Family
              This is a Scam I never was in Spain or my Family
              If you'll got this E-mail
              DELEtE Immediately & do not send to no one For sure
              Tony & Alice Janak

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012

                Dawn, I don't have real complete information since the Rychliks that I have in my tree are not directly related to me.  They married into different branches of my family and my husband's family.  I have a lot on my plate today, so it will be tonight or this weekend before I can get more of my information together for you.

                In the meantime, I did a quick check of your John Rychlik.  It looks like he is the right age to possibly be a brother to the Anna Rychlik in my tree who married Charles Vesmirovsky.  I found his death certificate at FamilySearch and he died in 1927.  There is information about him at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Rychlik&GSfn=John&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=46&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=59857916&df=all&

                Brazos County has a pretty good GenWeb site:  http://www.brazosgenealogy.org/  You might be able to find information about the newspapers that were available at the time John Rychlik died and then have someone do a lookup for you for an obituary.

                And another thought -- are you related to Bernard Rychlik who was mayor of Caldwell and died a couple of years ago?  I think I remember reading that he was very much into promoting the Czech culture.  It's very possible that someone in his family has already done some genealogy research and could help you with some information.

                Nancy Schmidt