obit: Johnnie I. Adamek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Johnnie I. Adamek, age 99, of San Antonio, died Wednesday, December 31, 2003.

      He was born in Yoakum, TX on May 10, 1904 to Josef and Katherine Adamek. Mr. Adamek owned a barbershop at 811 South St. Mary's for 58 years.
      He had hundreds of friends.

      He was preceded in death by his wife, Lucille B. Adamek.

      Survivors: son, David V. Adamek and wife, Susan, Boerne; daughter, Patricia Mary Seidenberger and husband, Owen R., San Antonio; grandchildren, Jason, Chris, Grace, Amy and Faith; great grandchildren, Amanda, Emma, Joshua and Gracen; brother, Charlie Adamek and wife, Lil, Kerrville, TX. He was loved by all.

      VIGIL SERVICE/ROSARY SATURDAY 1:30 P.M. MASS 2:00 P.M ST. MATTHEW'S CATHOLIC CHURCH Interment in Sunset Memorial Park. Arrangements with Porter Loring Mortuary.

      San Antonio Express News