Chicken Soup

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
      Steve,

      Did you notice two subjects with C H I C K E N F E E T again
      this morning!!!! I can't believe it. Course, wish I had some
      good Chicken Soup and would take the feet out. Probably would
      head this stuff I picked up. I am coughing and think each time
      my throat turns around a couple times.!!!!!

      Can Mrs. Margaret send over a pot of soup? I'll see she gets
      paid for it on your pay day...

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      jlmikeska@...
      Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett,
      Trimble, Holcomb(e)
    • Steve Alvarez
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
        Sir John

        If you lived close I know she would.  She never met a stranger.  But if I where to deliver the soup, you might be out of luck.  It might not make it to your house.  I would only be able to tell you how good it was with an empty pot in my hand.

        I ain't going there again with chicken feet.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
          Hi
           Come over. It just so happens that I made a pot of  Potato Soup today with
          carrots and beef. Steve will be over when he reads this. One of his
          favorites. I always serve it with  buttered French bread toasted in the oven.
          Great eating.
          Margaret
          Oh yes, tomorrow I,m making kolaches again. Want some?
        • darlenbaker@cs.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
            We are all coming over!! Make a bunch. Sounds yummy!1

            Darlene Baker
          • kotrlarj@juno.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
              Steve:

              You won't deliver the soup to Sir John???

              And Sir John:

              You get well.

              I understand if you tie a chocken foot around your neck you will get
              better.

              Richard Kotrla

              --- In texasczechs@y..., "John L. Mikeska" <jlmikeska@t...> wrote:
              > Steve,
              >
              > Did you notice two subjects with C H I C K E N F E E T again
              > this morning!!!! I can't believe it. Course, wish I had some
              > good Chicken Soup and would take the feet out. Probably would
              > head this stuff I picked up. I am coughing and think each time
              > my throat turns around a couple times.!!!!!
              >
              > Can Mrs. Margaret send over a pot of soup? I'll see she gets
              > paid for it on your pay day...
              >
              > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
              > What good is information if not shared with others?
              > jlmikeska@t...
              > Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett,
              > Trimble, Holcomb(e)
            • W.E. Ermis
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
                Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                            Pete Ermis

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • David Slovak
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
                  Yes we do. No tomatoes though.

                  Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                              Pete Ermis

                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  http://mail. yahoo.com

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Julie Matus
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
                    We always use Mrs. Grass soup mix just for the flavoring.  My mom always did, so I do too.  As a matter of fact, I just ate the last of the batch of chicken soup for lunch today.  I just used a couple of chicken breasts to make chicken stock and did not make a huge pot of soup - just enough for 2 people to eat a few times.  I put some of the meat in the soup and the rest I may put in quesadillas or maybe make some chicken salad.  And yes, I put catsup in my soup - maybe a teaspoon or so.  Yummy!!  We're all different, therefore, we like different things - would be a boring world if we all did and ate exactly the same thing!!  Then we would not have much to talk about!?

                    later, jam

                    Julie & Wes Matus

                    Researching:
                    Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
                    Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

                    Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                                Pete Ermis

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  • Margie Horn
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
                      In your bowl of noodle soup put some minced pickled jalepeno and some of the juice or other hot sauce.  Spices it up.
                      Margie Horn