Vestnik

  • natcat77054
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      I missed last weekend's meeting of the Texas Czech Genealogical Society in Caldwell. One of the speakers was Melanie Zavodny, the editor of the Vestnik and she was suppose to talk about the Vestnik archive online project. Did anyone go the meeting and did Melanie give a date on when the Vestnik will be online? Thanks for any info.

      Natalie