Frank Valigura

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Frank Valigura according to his DC and Headstone says February 2, 1851
      this is wrong. I have just received research information to correct it. Also, I have his parents. I have found 2 wives on Ancestry Trees. They are Maryann Sverck 1869-1961 and Rosayla Cuncke bn 1853-1899. I need their parent information. If anyone has information on the wives I would like exchange information. paulas maggie.
    • paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2012
        I am looking to exchange any family history on Frank Valigura bn January 29, 1851 #55 who died in Halletsville 1920. Came over with his mother Marie in 1873. This information was taken from a report I just had done. paulasmaggie
      • Robert and Nancy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2012
          There is a Valigura family website: http://valigura.net/user/register You
          have to be related in order to get access to the website. I am not related,
          but I know a girl whose husband descends from that family. Would you like
          for me to give her your email address?

          Nancy Schmidt

          >I am looking to exchange any family history on Frank Valigura bn January
          >29, 1851 #55 who died in Halletsville 1920. Came over with his mother
          >Marie in 1873. This information was taken from a report I just had done.
          >paulasmaggie

        • Paul Kurecka
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2012
            Dobrý den,

            My name is Pavel Kůrečka. I am descendant from Czech immigrants, specifically my Father’s Parents Jakub Kůrečka and Katřina Urbančiková-Kůrečková.

            I live in Michigan, but have had the pleasuring of being in San Antonio, Texas a few times.

            I have been researching my family genealogy and have been able to trace both Grandparents’ sides completely to their respective Great Grandparents, and on my Grandfather Paternal line as far back as early 1700s (my 6th Great-grandfather).

            Specifically, Grandfather and his line are from Veselí (now Veselí nad Moravou) (including the environs of Milokošť and Zarazice) and Grandmother and her line are from Vnorovy (and the environs of Lideřovice, Kozojídky, Hroznová Lhotta and Žaraviný). I have also found the link between the Kůrečkoví line I am from and the Kůrečkoví line from Vnorovy.

            Also, I still have family in Vnorovy and have visited there (Veselí and Praha) more than once.

            I look forward to electronically meeting other Czech descendants, and perhaps distant relatives, here. And I am always happy to share research findings and resources.

            Pavel

            Pavel Kůrečka
            Scénář/Moravské potomek/Polskich potomek/Pommerschen Nachkomme