Pisek and Pavonka surname

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Bea thanks for the info. The names you mentioned are some of the names
      of the obits I typed. There is a Martin Pavonka listed and I wonder if
      this should be Pivonka and is related to Lillian Pivonka who is on this
      list.
      You sure have some interesting books. Thanks for sharing with us...lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira