Re: meeting info, obits presentation

  • kotrlarj@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 8:17 PM
      Lois:

      More would be nice.

      But we need to keep costs in mind.

      Two is great and will be nuch enjoyed by everyone.

      Don't feel pressured to print more.

      Richard Jerome Kotrla II
      Moderator

      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
      Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

      --- In texasczechs@y..., Lois Petter Pereira <loispereira@s...> wrote:
      > The lady on the right is my cousin Louise Keys but I don't know who
      that
      > is on the left. I am working on an obits presentation. Now I was
      going
      > to do 2 copies. Do you think more would be needed? I can go to
      Kinkos to
      > print since the darn ink is so expensive on the printer. I don't
      have
      > any spare binders so if you can bring those that would help. Let me
      know
      > on how many copies you think.............lois
      >
      > --
      > Lois Petter Pereira
      > Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges,
      > Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel,
      > Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen,
      Papiz,
      > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
      > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
      Weiser.