Re: State Meeting

  • kotrlarj@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      Thanks, Kathy:

      We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

      Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

      Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
      kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

      I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
      Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
      accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

      Richard Jerome Kotrla II
      Moderator

      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
      Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

      --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
      > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
      know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
      pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
      family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
      anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
      spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
      also.

      > Kathy

      Service.
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 10, 2001
        Members:

        Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
        to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
        photo.

        Richard