Re: Photos

  • kotrlarj@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      Peggy and Kathy:

      I think you will find good luck in RR because I have a good feeling
      that there will be folks there that can solve your mysteries.

      Richard Jerome Kotrla II
      Moderator

      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
      Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

      --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
      > I'm hoping for this. I have many confirmation pictures from when my
      grandfather was a Brethren Minister. I'm hoping someone at the
      meeting will be able to help me.

      > Kathy Horak Smith

      perhaps some of our "Unidentified" photos might be recognized.

      > Peggy
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      > The Perfect StormThe PatriotU571Erin BrockovichMore
      Movies...

      Service.
    • Rose
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
        Bought some old photos in Wharton.....late 1800-early 1900s

        Labeled on back

        Marek- Man, women, and baby

        Mr. and Mrs. Jan Safartoje

        Young girl on porch labeled Josefek

        If you think these might be of an ancestor drop me a note and I will send you a scan to see and then you can have them