Re: State Meeting

  • kotrlarj@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 8:00 PM
      Great ideas, Ladies!!!

      Thanks for these great ideas.

      People attending will really appreciate your efforts.

      Richard Jerome Kotrla II
      Moderator

      Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
      Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
      Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
      Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
      Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.--- In texasczechs@y...,
      "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
      > That sounds good. I can bring copies and spend time this weekend
      scanning.

      > Kathy

      Papiz,
      > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
      > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
      Weiser.
      > Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 8:13 PM
        Thanks, Kathy:

        We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

        Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

        Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
        kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

        I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
        Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
        accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

        Richard Jerome Kotrla II
        Moderator

        Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
        Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
        Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
        Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
        Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

        --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
        > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
        know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
        pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
        family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
        anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
        spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
        also.

        > Kathy

        Service.
      • kotrlarj@juno.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 10 11:17 AM
          Members:

          Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
          to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
          photo.

          Richard