Re: [TexasCzechs] State Meeting

  • Kathy Horak Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 6:28 PM
      That sounds good.  I can bring copies and spend time this weekend scanning.

      Kathy
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 8:00 PM
        Great ideas, Ladies!!!

        Thanks for these great ideas.

        People attending will really appreciate your efforts.

        Richard Jerome Kotrla II
        Moderator

        Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
        Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
        Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
        Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
        Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.--- In texasczechs@y...,
        "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
        > That sounds good. I can bring copies and spend time this weekend
        scanning.

        > Kathy

        Papiz,
        > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
        > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
        Weiser.
        > Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.
      • kotrlarj@juno.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 8:13 PM
          Thanks, Kathy:

          We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

          Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

          Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
          kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

          I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
          Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
          accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

          Richard Jerome Kotrla II
          Moderator

          Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
          Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
          Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
          Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
          Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

          --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
          > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
          know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
          pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
          family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
          anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
          spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
          also.

          > Kathy

          Service.
        • kotrlarj@juno.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 10 11:17 AM
            Members:

            Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
            to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
            photo.

            Richard