Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech translation needed

  • Joe Levek
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello,

      Since the picture of the tombstone is hard to read , due to the time of day it was taken, I would ask the person that took it to perhaps retake it with a flash.  Then it might be easier to read the whole thing. You will find her link below the picture at the Findagrave sight.
      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=69652699&PIpi=52217176

      Joe

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hello,
        In czech: John Peter, narozen 1801  zem. 1903 stár jsa  102 let.
        In english: John Peter, was born in Year 1801, died 1903, when he was 102 Years old

        other words are unreadable.

        Jiri Unruh
        (Ticha is 2 miles from me)

[...]

        Matt Cross