debbie and recipes

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Debbie I don't know how much time you have to spend on this project.
      There were some we had in the archives. I will try and find some and
      post them to the group so you will have them. I remember a bunch for
      kolaches and the fillings for them. I will see what I find. Since you
      can't make the meeting (I hope I am remembering correctly that that is
      what you said) if you want to forward the recipes that you already have
      to me then I can copy them to be printed up.......lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Debbie:

        Sorry you can't be there.

        You are so awesome for taking this on....

        Richard Jerome Kotrla II
        Moderator

        Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
        Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
        Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
        Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
        Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

        --- In texasczechs@y..., Lois Petter Pereira <loispereira@s...> wrote:
        > Debbie I don't know how much time you have to spend on this project.
        > There were some we had in the archives. I will try and find some and
        > post them to the group so you will have them. I remember a bunch for
        > kolaches and the fillings for them. I will see what I find. Since
        you
        > can't make the meeting (I hope I am remembering correctly that that
        is
        > what you said) if you want to forward the recipes that you already
        have
        > to me then I can copy them to be printed up.......lois
        >
        > --
        > Lois Petter Pereira
        > Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges,
        > Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel,
        > Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen,
        Papiz,
        > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
        > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
        Weiser.