Re: [TexasCzechs] Photos

  • Kathy Horak Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      I'm hoping for this.  I have many confirmation pictures from when my grandfather was a Brethren Minister.  I'm hoping someone at the meeting will be able to help me.

      Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
        Excellent idea. If people have old photos that they can xerox then they
        could put a little post it note on them explaining where they got the
        picture from and who or what they think it is a shot of. These can be
        put in a binder where people can look at them. We might have some paper
        they can write on too if they have an idea to share on the photo...lois

        --
        Lois Petter Pereira
      • kotrlarj@juno.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
          Peggy and Kathy:

          I think you will find good luck in RR because I have a good feeling
          that there will be folks there that can solve your mysteries.

          Richard Jerome Kotrla II
          Moderator

          Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
          Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
          Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
          Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
          Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

          --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
          > I'm hoping for this. I have many confirmation pictures from when my
          grandfather was a Brethren Minister. I'm hoping someone at the
          meeting will be able to help me.

          > Kathy Horak Smith

          Movies...

          Service.
        • Rose
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
            Bought some old photos in Wharton.....late 1800-early 1900s

            Labeled on back

            Marek- Man, women, and baby

            Mr. and Mrs. Jan Safartoje

            Young girl on porch labeled Josefek

            If you think these might be of an ancestor drop me a note and I will send you a scan to see and then you can have them