Re: [TexasCzechs] Photos

  • Kathy Horak Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      I'm hoping for this.  I have many confirmation pictures from when my grandfather was a Brethren Minister.  I'm hoping someone at the meeting will be able to help me.

      Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
        I've been told many of the older generation attend these meetings, perhaps some of our "Unidentified" photos might be recognized.

        Peggy
      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
          Excellent idea. If people have old photos that they can xerox then they
          could put a little post it note on them explaining where they got the
          picture from and who or what they think it is a shot of. These can be
          put in a binder where people can look at them. We might have some paper
          they can write on too if they have an idea to share on the photo...lois

          --
          Lois Petter Pereira
        • kotrlarj@juno.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
            Peggy and Kathy:

            I think you will find good luck in RR because I have a good feeling
            that there will be folks there that can solve your mysteries.

            Richard Jerome Kotrla II
            Moderator

            Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
            Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
            Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
            Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
            Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

            --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
            > I'm hoping for this. I have many confirmation pictures from when my
            grandfather was a Brethren Minister. I'm hoping someone at the
            meeting will be able to help me.

            > Kathy Horak Smith

            Movies...

            Service.
          • Rose
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
              Bought some old photos in Wharton.....late 1800-early 1900s

              Labeled on back

              Marek- Man, women, and baby

              Mr. and Mrs. Jan Safartoje

              Young girl on porch labeled Josefek

              If you think these might be of an ancestor drop me a note and I will send you a scan to see and then you can have them