Re: [TexasCzechs] Meeting Info--recipe presentation and more

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey   Lois and Peggy!

      Your ideas on obit pres. good idea.  I think the recipe thing would  be great
      too.  Make some copies for that too.  Too expensive to make 200 or 300.
      Those that are interested we could  mail them collection for what it cost to
      copy and put together.

      Who else out there will be bringing recipes and pics and that sort of thing??

      See if we can get something organized right quick.

      darlene