meeting info, obits presentation

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      The lady on the right is my cousin Louise Keys but I don't know who that
      is on the left. I am working on an obits presentation. Now I was going
      to do 2 copies. Do you think more would be needed? I can go to Kinkos to
      print since the darn ink is so expensive on the printer. I don't have
      any spare binders so if you can bring those that would help. Let me know
      on how many copies you think.............lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Lois:

        More would be nice.

        But we need to keep costs in mind.

        Two is great and will be nuch enjoyed by everyone.

        Don't feel pressured to print more.

        Richard Jerome Kotrla II
        Moderator

        Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
        Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
        Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
        Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
        Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

        --- In texasczechs@y..., Lois Petter Pereira <loispereira@s...> wrote:
        > The lady on the right is my cousin Louise Keys but I don't know who
        that
        > is on the left. I am working on an obits presentation. Now I was
        going
        > to do 2 copies. Do you think more would be needed? I can go to
        Kinkos to
        > print since the darn ink is so expensive on the printer. I don't
        have
        > any spare binders so if you can bring those that would help. Let me
        know
        > on how many copies you think.............lois
        >
        > --
        > Lois Petter Pereira
        > Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges,
        > Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel,
        > Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen,
        Papiz,
        > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
        > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
        Weiser.