Meeting Info

  • Peggy Lowrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Some information on the upcoming meeting:

      They are expecting between 200-300 people, guess at least half might pick up any fliers or material we could have out.  We can also put handouts on the CHS State table, if we want.

      Obit list is good idea - also thinking perhaps a listing of our Surname Database - but don't want to overwhelm, either.  Perhaps these should be printed and put out in several binders (I can bring a couple 3" )  This will encourage people to stay at our tables.  We are apparently going to have a corner location near the main entry.

      I am attaching a picture of the booth that Richard Garza has kindly offered.  It will be just one of the sections shown.  Richard can you identify the ladies photographed for future reference?

      Do we have a logo or something to put on a page that has our email address and possibly other pertinent information?

      Lets hear any suggestions, ideas or offers!

      Peggy
    • kotrlarj@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Peggy and others.

        Thanks for being a vital part of this effort.

        I belive Rick G. had a logo.

        This thing is going to be so AWESOME!!

        Richard Jerome Kotrla II
        Moderator

        Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
        Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
        Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
        Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
        Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.