Re: [TexasCzechs] State Meeting

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      Ditto on that one!

      darlene
    • Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
        I am planning on being there with my daughter.  Right now I don't know what to do.  I don't cook - at least right now.  I can bring pictures.  I also can bring my laptop.  Unfortunately, none of my family research is on this.  If I owe anybody anything (that is anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can spend this weekend getting it together.  I will bring the books I have also.

        Kathy
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
          That sounds good.  I can bring copies and spend time this weekend scanning.

          Kathy
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001

            --
            Lois Petter Pereira
          • kotrlarj@juno.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
              Great ideas, Ladies!!!

              Thanks for these great ideas.

              People attending will really appreciate your efforts.

              Richard Jerome Kotrla II
              Moderator

              Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
              Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
              Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
              Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
              Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.--- In texasczechs@y...,
              "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
              > That sounds good. I can bring copies and spend time this weekend
              scanning.

              > Kathy

              Papiz,
              > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
              > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
              Weiser.
              > Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Service.
            • kotrlarj@juno.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
                Thanks, Kathy:

                We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

                Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

                Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
                kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

                I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
                Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
                accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

                Richard Jerome Kotrla II
                Moderator

                Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
                Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
                Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
                Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
                Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

                --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
                > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
                know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
                pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
                family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
                anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
                spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
                also.

                > Kathy

                Service.
              • kotrlarj@juno.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 10, 2001
                  Members:

                  Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
                  to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
                  photo.

                  Richard