Re: [TexasCzechs] State Meeting

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2001
      Rooster

      A camera, I guess it is to late to go on a diet.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez

      Dear fellow Czechlisters:

      March 10 will be a milestone for this group.

      This is the first time there has been an organized effort to have a
      booth and share with others how to be a part of the group, etc.

      And it will also be even more awesome in the fact that many of us will
      get to meet for the very first time face to face.  I intend to have
      camera, take photos and make a phot album so I know who I am
      communicating with.

    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
        Ditto on that one!

        darlene
      • Kathy Horak Smith
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
          I am planning on being there with my daughter.  Right now I don't know what to do.  I don't cook - at least right now.  I can bring pictures.  I also can bring my laptop.  Unfortunately, none of my family research is on this.  If I owe anybody anything (that is anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can spend this weekend getting it together.  I will bring the books I have also.

          Kathy
          March 10 will be a milestone for this group.

          This is the first time there has been an organized effort to have a
          booth and share with others how to be a part of the group, etc.

          And it will also be even more awesome in the fact that many of us will
          get to meet for the very first time face to face.  I intend to have
          camera, take photos and make a phot album so I know who I am
          communicating with.

          I am anxious to meet all of you.

          Let's be there if our schedules allow!!!

          Richard Kotrla

        • Kathy Horak Smith
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
            That sounds good.  I can bring copies and spend time this weekend scanning.

            Kathy
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001

              --
              Lois Petter Pereira
            • kotrlarj@juno.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
                Great ideas, Ladies!!!

                Thanks for these great ideas.

                People attending will really appreciate your efforts.

                Richard Jerome Kotrla II
                Moderator

                Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
                Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
                Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
                Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
                Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.--- In texasczechs@y...,
                "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
                > That sounds good. I can bring copies and spend time this weekend
                scanning.

                > Kathy

                Papiz,
                > Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan,
                > Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban,
                Weiser.
                > Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Service.
              • kotrlarj@juno.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
                  Thanks, Kathy:

                  We will probably be in better communication the next day or so.

                  Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

                  Bring your phots, your laptop if you wish and your genealogy
                  kknowledge and experiences to share with others.

                  I will be sure to address with all due respect by referring to you as
                  Dr. Smith. <g> And I am not making light of your awesome
                  accomplishment. I am proud of you!!!

                  Richard Jerome Kotrla II
                  Moderator

                  Researching: Kotrla, Kotrola, Kristof, Kristoff, Christoff, Kubena,
                  Kubeyana, Repka, Balcar, Dusek, Marek, Hunka, Motl, Jezek, Slovacek,
                  Jurin, Poncik, Klucasek, Mahac, Martinets, Martinek, Lichnovsky,
                  Schiller, Friemel, Minter, Atkinson, Melnar, Machalek, Srubar,
                  Woytipka, Surovik, Eubanks, Groce, Blaha.

                  --- In texasczechs@y..., "Kathy Horak Smith" <khsmith@o...> wrote:
                  > I am planning on being there with my daughter. Right now I don't
                  know what to do. I don't cook - at least right now. I can bring
                  pictures. I also can bring my laptop. Unfortunately, none of my
                  family research is on this. If I owe anybody anything (that is
                  anything but money) and your planning to be there let me know so I can
                  spend this weekend getting it together. I will bring the books I have
                  also.

                  > Kathy

                  Service.
                • kotrlarj@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 10, 2001
                    Members:

                    Go to the "Files" folder and see the photo file marked "State Meeting"
                    to see us all at the state meeting. Not everyone came out for the
                    photo.

                    Richard