I think I got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Alphonse Polansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Marcia I think I have solved the problem. I was moving a bar that I was not suppose too. Dad checked the plug and did say it was loose but I just tried it and it did ok. The only thing I cannot get is the small thumbnail picture but guess we can add that later. Thank you for the help. I was looking at a Greeting's card program this morning and do you think it would work with the one you gave me. It had lots of cards and labels etc. on it.  Kiss and give the girls a hug and tell Gary hello. Any snow ? Dad said the peak had about 5'' last night. Kay