Book

  • Alphonse Polansky
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 8:41 AM
      To Pat: Thanks for letting me know about the cemetery book from West. We made a trip to West and did get the last one they had. It has a lot of our family in it. The birthdays will help. Thanks again. Kay P.
    • Gilbert Bohuslav
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2002
        The small booklet that I picked up at the Texas Museum in Frenstat is
        entitled:
        "Tam za Morem Je Amerika" and has an attachment "The List of
        Emmigrants from the former Mistek district". The introduction starts as
        follows:
        "The list is based on the materials provided by Jan Bohac from
        Kozlovice, Jaroslav Jaluvka from Palkovice, Dr. Karel Muller from Opava,
        Jan Putejovsky from Lichnov and Drahmir Strnadel from Trojanavice. The
        names of the emmigrants were arranged according to the localities by
        Martina Valkova and Petra Zackova, students of Frenstat Grammer
        School". ...

        As mentioned the booklet consists of 34 pages of emmigrants listed in
        alphabetical order within each township. With that in mind, it would be
        very beneficial if you had some idea as to what possible towns your
        relative came from. I can look through all of it but that will take
        more time. Each person has their name listed, birthday (if available)
        and the date they emigrated.

        Gilbert Bohuslav
      • Linda Crooks
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2002
          HI,
          If you would, could you look up my great great grandparents,, Jiri
          (George)Buzek, Mariannna, and daughter Marianna,,, Palkovice,
          Also Joseph Holub , not sure where he was from., he came over on the same
          ship in 1860 as Jiri Buzek and family.He later married Marianna Steffek
          Buzek in 1863
          Thank you
          Linda Holub Crooks
          > The small booklet that I picked up at the Texas Museum in Frenstat is
          > entitled:
          > "Tam za Morem Je Amerika" and has an attachment "The List of
          > Emmigrants from the former Mistek district". The introduction starts as
          > follows:
          > "The list is based on the materials provided by Jan Bohac from
          > Kozlovice, Jaroslav Jaluvka from Palkovice, Dr. Karel Muller from Opava,
          > Jan Putejovsky from Lichnov and Drahmir Strnadel from Trojanavice. The
          > names of the emmigrants were arranged according to the localities by
          > Martina Valkova and Petra Zackova, students of Frenstat Grammer
          > School". ...
          >
          > As mentioned the booklet consists of 34 pages of emmigrants listed in
          > alphabetical order within each township. With that in mind, it would be
          > very beneficial if you had some idea as to what possible towns your
          > relative came from. I can look through all of it but that will take
          > more time. Each person has their name listed, birthday (if available)
          > and the date they emigrated.
          >
          > Gilbert Bohuslav

        • Linda Crooks
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2002
            Hi,
            Just was wondering if you had received this last message I sent
            Thank you
            Linda Holub Crooks
            > If you would, could you look up my great great grandparents,, Jiri
            > (George)Buzek, Mariannna, and daughter Marianna,,, Palkovice,
            > Also Joseph Holub , not sure where he was from., he came over on the same
            > ship in 1860 as Jiri Buzek and family.He later married Marianna Steffek
            > Buzek in 1863
            > Thank you
            > Linda Holub Crooks

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • paulasmaggie
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2009
              Does any have the copy of Oak Leaves, Matagorda County Genealogical Society, Bay City? It has AJ Blaha Passenager Lists. paulasmaggie
            • Paula Foster
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
                The Church of the Sparrows Saint Mary Catholic Church of Waller by
                Marie Neuman Gottfried.  Could someone tell me how I could obtain this book or be in contact with the author.  I know she has been a member of the Texas Czech Society.  paulasmaggie