Re: [TexasCzechs] BURLESON COUNTY CEMETARIES

  • Elaine Malina
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

      Thanks,
      E. Malina

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
        Here are 231 burials for the Snook Cemetery

        Cindy

        Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] BURLESON COUNTY CEMETARIES

        Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

        Thanks,
        E. Malina

        I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006 complied by Burleson County Historical Commission.    If anyone needs a look-up, just let me know.
        paulasmaggie

        No virus found in this message.

      • Elaine Malina
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011

          Thanks for sending the link.

          E. Malina

          Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:55 PM

          Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

          Thanks,
          E. Malina

          I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006 complied by Burleson County Historical Commission.    If anyone needs a look-up, just let me know.
          paulasmaggie

          No virus found in this message.

        • Allen Livanec
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
             I am looking for the grave of my Great Grandfather Martin Pasak. he died sometimes in the early 1890's. His last tax record for Burleson County was 1891. His widow Alzbeta remarried in 1895. Martin & Alzbeta were married in 1887 in Caldwell by a priest/preacher whose name was A. Laski.

            Thanks

            Allen Livanec
            Pearland, TX.