BURLESON COUNTY CEMETARIES

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006 complied by Burleson County Historical Commission.    If anyone needs a look-up, just let me know.
      paulasmaggie

    • Elaine Malina
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
        Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

        Thanks,
        E. Malina

      • cindyneal@gvtc.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
          Here are 231 burials for the Snook Cemetery

          Cindy

          Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:55 PM
          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] BURLESON COUNTY CEMETARIES

          Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

          Thanks,
          E. Malina

          I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006 complied by Burleson County Historical Commission.    If anyone needs a look-up, just let me know.
          paulasmaggie

          No virus found in this message.

        • Elaine Malina
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011

            Thanks for sending the link.

            E. Malina

            Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:55 PM

            Are there gravesite listings for the Snook Cemetery?  If so, I am searching for Annie or Anna Hruska who died somewhere around 1903 at the age of 5 yrs.  I have a feeling her gravesite is unmarked.

            Thanks,
            E. Malina

            I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006 complied by Burleson County Historical Commission.    If anyone needs a look-up, just let me know.
            paulasmaggie

            No virus found in this message.

          • Allen Livanec
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
               I am looking for the grave of my Great Grandfather Martin Pasak. he died sometimes in the early 1890's. His last tax record for Burleson County was 1891. His widow Alzbeta remarried in 1895. Martin & Alzbeta were married in 1887 in Caldwell by a priest/preacher whose name was A. Laski.

              Thanks

              Allen Livanec
              Pearland, TX.