NEW DUBINA, TX, 29 OCTOBER 2011

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      HERITAGE MUSEUM OF WEIMAR

      FOR "YESTERYEAR" AT NEW DUBINA

      TAKE CR 1383, OFF HWY 90, BETWEEN WEIMAR AND IH 10, EXIST 677 AND FOLLOW SIGNS

      CELEBRATE THE LATE 1800S IN THE TOWN OF NEW DUBINA, TEXAS

      29 OCT 2011/SATURDAY/10 AM TO 4 PM

      ADULTS $10; CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER $5

      22 STRUCTURES...LET CHILDREN SEE HOW THEIR ANCESTORS LIVED

      COPIED FROM THE WEIMAR MERCURY, 29 SEP 2011

      NOTE: I highly recommended this visit/opportunity because New Dubina has limited openings and is privately owned. The owner is very gracious. The previous owners of this farm were Czechs. I have been there and enjoyed the visit. Angelina