message to nancy

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2 6:03 PM
      Can you please help me with this one? It is house 147 but it doesn't look like the same mother Anton had. Anton Orsag father was Paul Orsag with wife Mariana Orsag.
      If this one is correct then I can work from the volume.
      here is the link
      http://matriky.archives.cz/matriky_lite/pages/zoomify.jsp?eventPg=%3E&pageTxt=221&entityRef=%28^n%29%28%28%28localArchiv%2C^n%2C%29%28unidata%29%29%282623%29%29

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Robert and Nancy
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 7:21 PM
        Lois, that link won't open for me.  Is the record in this book?

        Novy Hrozenkov Parish Register #2447, Vs VI 3, 1820-1849; Opava State District Archives; http://matriky.archives.cz
        Page 263, digital image #131; first entry; birth record of Anton Orsag

        If it is in this same book as the birth record of Anton Orsag, just tell me what page it is on and I can go from there.

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3 11:47 AM
          that is the book, go to page 107 (it will show pagina 214 and go to house 147) I can read Pavel Orsag but I am having a hard time reading the rest. and thanks again. Hovezi and Halenkov are so much easier to read and by the way the Kopecky name is as bad as the Orsag name, There are very many in Halenkov
          Lois Petter Pereira

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3 1:11 PM

            The child's name is Lukas.

            The father is Paul Orsak, son of Anton Orsak and Johanna, daughter of Andreas (maybe Krett -- I can't read that name for sure without studying the priest's handwriting a little longer)

            The mother is Marina, daughter of Georg Orsak and Marina Orsak.

            I am attaching a snip of the page and I wrote the names in red over where they appear in the record.  That might help you to go back and look at the record and decipher the handwriting a little better.

            Also, there is a notation that Lukas died on July 1, 1894.  I included a note of where to look for his death record.  The death record is a lot easier to read and also includes the name of Lukas' wife.

            Hope this helps.  Let me know if you need further help.

            Nancy

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3 3:12 PM
              thank you again. This would be my ggf brother. lois

              Lois Petter Pereira