Pamatnik

  • PJ Fowler
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2011
      There are no family members of Joseph Bunata in Ennis Texas that I know of.
      Pat
    • aarmc6
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 13, 2014
        I just found this incredible source.  Does anyone know if there is a searchable index for the Pamatnik Project?
      • Matt Cross
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 13, 2014
          You might try searching the group message archives because I'm fairly certain this source has been discussed previously.

          Matt Cross

          From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:31:34 -0700
          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Pamatnik

          I just found this incredible source.  Does anyone know if there is a searchable index for the Pamatnik Project?

        • Roland Beausoleil
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 15, 2014

                Beau

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 29, 2016
              Does anyone know where online I can view the Pamatnik Project Book?  I know I saw it online years ago and I see that I saw that the Czechoslovak Genealogical  Society International have translated a Pamatnik book and was wondering if it is the same book. I still want to see the original.  Anyone with info. please let me know.

            • Lisa A. Redman
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 29, 2016
                Does anyone know where online I can view the Pamatnik Project Book?  I know I saw it online years ago and I see that I saw that the Czechoslovak Genealogical Society International have translated a Pamatnik book and was wondering if it is the same book. I still want to see the original.  Anyone with info. about the Pamatnik Project Book please let me know.

                Lisa
              • Joe Janecka
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 1, 2016

                  This was five years ago.  I think freepages.com is no longer active.  Anyone know what happened to them?

                  Joe

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 1, 2016
                    I have not been able to locate that book online now.  It is a real shame.. However on of the members of this group said she has a very rough copy.  I will let you all know if I ever locate that online version.

                  • Lydia Mousner
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 1, 2016
                      The following was listed on the Rootsweb site:

                      "We're currently experiencing a temporary website outage due to Rootsweb hardware failure. Rest assured, our development and web operations teams are busy working to securely restore the site as quickly as possible. Our initial expectation is to have the site back up and running on or around March 15, 2016. We will provide other updates here as we have them.
                      Thank you for your patience."

                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 1, 2016

                        Thank you!  I'll be following your updates.

                        Joe