Receipe for Bohemian Rye Bread WANTED

  • robert veselka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      I am trying to locate a receipe close to my mothers and her mothers some
      60 years and more old I do no she used a special pillsbury Rye and
      Wheat flour imported from
      Cicero Il. and even after moving to Texas she bought 50# at a time and
      had it shipped to
      her for her Rye Bread and ( Salted Horns )
      I could care less then for the receipe but now I wish I would have
      written it down ,
      she did it all by memory from the riseing yeast to the final baked break
      with real butter
      while it was hot out of the oven . Does any one have the solution to my
      need.

      Robert Veselka
      rmv31@...