obit: Evelyn Hons Hanna

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011

      San Antonio Express-News (TX) - September 25, 2005

      Deceased Name: Evelyn Hons Hanna

      Evelyn Hons Hanna, age 78, passed away Friday, September 23, 2005. Evelyn retired after 20 years as a librarian at Holy Spirit Catholic School. She then enjoyed traveling to Canada, San Juan and other memorable places. Evelyn was a loving wife, mother and grandmother who will be dearly missed by those who loved her.

      She is survived by her beloved husband of 59 years Mark O. Hanna, sons & daughters-in-law Mark Hanna Jr. & Linda, Leslie Hanna & Jeannie, Bruce Hanna & Tanya, eight grandchildren, 11 great grandchildren, her sister Vlasta Migl and numerous nieces & nephews.

      A visitation will begin at 5:30 P.M., Sunday, September 25, 2005 at Sunset Northwest Funeral Home Chapel with a Rosary at 7:00 P.M. A funeral mass will be celebrated 10:00 A.M., Monday, September 26, 2005 at Holy Spirit Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Sunset Memorial Park. Please join us in honoring Evelyn by visiting our memorial at www.mem.com and share your thoughts and fond memories with our family. Sunset Northwest Funeral Home