Bernadette's death

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      I am saddened by Bernadette's death as she has been a close member of our TexasCzech group as we followed her illness.

      May she rest in peace, and may her family be comforted.

      Rosemary
    • Diann Biltz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
        I feel too that I knew her from the TEXCZECHS site.  My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

        Diann Biltz
        I am saddened by Bernadette's death as she has been a close member of our TexasCzech group as we followed her illness.

        May she rest in peace, and may her family be comforted.

        Rosemary

      • Anita Prazak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
          So sorry to hear this but I know she's no longer suffering. Praying
          for the Bacak family. God bless.

          Sent from my iPhone