Fwd: Fw: Bernadette's Death

  • Laurette
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011
       Sadly, I received the following forwarded message regarding Bernadette Bacak this morning. Please pray for Ray and his family.
      Bernadette will always be with them in spirit. She was a wonderful and very lovely lady and will be remembered fondly by all who
      ever met her.

      Lolly Petter Pilgrim
      (I am still at my daughter, Laurette's house in College Station. Her email address is anamazinday@...).

      Sad to report but happy for her, but Bernadette fought the good fight and went on to be with our Lord and Savior this afternoon at 12:06pm 7/3/2011. She put up an amazing struggle in trying to live. Told her yesterday that it was Independence weekend and now she is as independent as she would like it, with dependence only on Him, which we all are, of course. Please pray for me and Rusty and Jenn and families as we mourn the passing of a really great woman, friend, wife, mother and Grammy.
      Darrell and Shelby and boys are in California and having a hard time getting out today, so they may not be back in Houston until late Monday. We have not made any arrangements. I know that she did not want any flowers, instead we will set up a scholarship fund for Moulton High School seniors, per her wishes.
      Ray Bacak

    • salvarez4@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011

         My thoughts and prayers are with you.

        God Bless

        Steve Alvarez

        Sad to report but happy for her, but Bernadette fought the good fight and went on to be with our Lord and Savior this afternoon at 12:06pm 7/3/2011. She put up an amazing struggle in trying to live. Told her yesterday that it was Independence weekend and now she is as independent as she would like it, with dependence only on Him, which we all are, of course. Please pray for me and Rusty and Jenn and families as we mourn the passing of a really great woman, friend, wife, mother and Grammy.
        Darrell and Shelby and boys are in California and having a hard time getting out today, so they may not be back in Houston until late Monday. We have not made any arrangements. I know that she did not want any flowers, instead we will set up a scholarship fund for Moulton High School seniors, per her wishes.
        Ray Bacak

      • JANET TUCKER
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011

          I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Please know that we are thinking of you and your family. Our prayers are with you.
          Jan
        • FayeLee39@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011

            Ray,

            I just returned from a weeks visit in Texas and found that Bernadette had passed on.  I am so sorry, and grief filled over your loss.  If only there was something that I could do to lessen your load and give you comfort at this time.  But I know that's not possible.  As you know I lost my wonderful partner, 6 month's to the day of Bernadette's death.

            I will pray now for her soul;  and you and all the members of your family to receive comfort and strength from God during one of the hardest times in life. Please let us in the Czech Group know what we can do, and about the scholarship at Moulton High.

            God Bless you dear friend in your future journey.

            With my deepest sympathy,

            Cullis

            Sad to report but happy for her, but Bernadette fought the good fight and went on to be with our Lord and Savior this afternoon at 12:06pm 7/3/2011. She put up an amazing struggle in trying to live. Told her yesterday that it was Independence weekend and now she is as independent as she would like it, with dependence only on Him, which we all are, of course. Please pray for me and Rusty and Jenn and families as we mourn the passing of a really great woman, friend, wife, mother and Grammy.
            Darrell and Shelby and boys are in California and having a hard time getting out today, so they may not be back in Houston until late Monday. We have not made any arrangements. I know that she did not want any flowers, instead we will set up a scholarship fund for Moulton High School seniors, per her wishes.
            Ray Bacak

          • Paula Foster
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
              Mr. Bacak, My thoughts/prayers are with your family at this time.  Mrs. Bacak was a inspiration to us all for the gallant fight she fought.  paulasmaggie

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
                Don't know you personally, but followed the struggle Bernadette had on this earth in the last year....Take care in knowing that her struggle is over.  It is always hard on the person left behind.  May God bless you as you continue your journey without her.
                Beverly Blinka