Re: [TexasCzechs] SS Cyril and Methodius, Dubina

  • gastzt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Are you kin to a Mozicek  that was a plumber  in San Antonio---?  Worked out of the Plumbers local union!!!!
       Stan Zettner
      Pleasanton!

      In a message dated 7/2/2011 4:39:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, AMozisek@... writes:

      Anyone from Austin going to Mass and the picnic tomorrow?

    • amozisek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        No, my father grew up in Weimar and moved to Dallas in 1939.

        Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
          OK----thanks for the info! GOOD OL' DAYS!  ha
           Stan Z