SS Cyril and Methodius, Dubina

  • amozisek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Anyone from Austin going to Mass and the picnic tomorrow?
    • gastzt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        Are you kin to a Mozicek  that was a plumber  in San Antonio---?  Worked out of the Plumbers local union!!!!
         Stan Zettner
        Pleasanton!

      • amozisek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
          No, my father grew up in Weimar and moved to Dallas in 1939.

          Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
            OK----thanks for the info! GOOD OL' DAYS!  ha
             Stan Z