Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

  • Tony Janak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
      Thanks Rosemary

      --- On Wed, 6/1/11, Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...> wrote:

      From: Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...>
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 8:47 PM

      There are a few more Urbish, but they won't be posted until the end of the year.

      Rosemary

      From: Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 9:35 PM

      Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

      Dec. 30, 1914 — Nov. 23, 2001

      CALDWELL — Services for Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens, 86, of Caldwell are set for 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Strickland Funeral Home Chapel in Caldwell.

      The Rev. Henry Beseda will officiate. Burial will be in the Caldwell Masonic Cemetery.

      Mrs. Ahrens died Friday at St. Joseph Manor in Bryan.

      She was born in the Frenstat community of Burleson County.

      She was preceded in death by her husband, Alton Fritz Ahrens.

      Survivors include numerous nieces and nephews.

      Bryan-College Station Eagle -