Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

      There are a few more Urbish, but they won't be posted until the end of the year.

      Rosemary

      From: Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] obit: Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 9:35 PM

      Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens

      Dec. 30, 1914 — Nov. 23, 2001

      CALDWELL — Services for Marie Emily Hruska Ahrens, 86, of Caldwell are set for 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Strickland Funeral Home Chapel in Caldwell.

      The Rev. Henry Beseda will officiate. Burial will be in the Caldwell Masonic Cemetery.

      Mrs. Ahrens died Friday at St. Joseph Manor in Bryan.

      She was born in the Frenstat community of Burleson County.

      She was preceded in death by her husband, Alton Fritz Ahrens.

      Survivors include numerous nieces and nephews.

      Bryan-College Station Eagle -

    • Tony Janak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
        Thanks Rosemary